Did you know the average shelf life of a hard drive is 3-5 years? Hard drives will over time become degraded causing slowdowns, freezing, and in some cases permanent failure.
Refresh your PC with a new hard drive or SSD (Solid State Drive). A new hard drive will effectively make your computer run like new again. An SSD drive can make your PC run up to 10x faster!
Our service fee includes a new 1TB (non-SSD) hard drive, Reinstall OSX and restore your data (if possible).
SSD replacements may vary in price/size. Please contact us for a quote.
Note: Some late model Macbooks have SSD integrated on logicboard and cannot be replaced.
Symptoms of a failing hard drive:
– Freezes at Apple logo or flashing “File Folder”
– Macbook shuts down completely during start-up
– Macbook begins to slow considerably or freezes
– Laptop is older than 3-5 years
– Unusual noises or clicking sound from hard disk
– Files become corrupt or will not load up