Did you know the average shelf life of a hard drive is 3-5 years? Hard drives will over time become degraded causing slowdowns, freezing, and in some cases permanent failure.
Refresh your PC with a new hard drive or SSD (Solid State Drive). A new hard drive will effectively make your computer run like new again. An SSD drive can make your PC run up to 10x faster!
Our service fee includes a new 1TB hard drive, Reinstall Windows and restore your data (if possible)
Symptoms of a failing hard drive:
– Windows boots into “disk check” or “repair” mode
– Hard drive “Imminent Failure” SMART warning
– PC begins to slow considerably or freezes
– PC is older than 3-5 years
– Unusual noises or clicking sound from hard disk
– Files become corrupt or will not load up
– PC suddenly shuts off
If your hard drive has failed or in pre-failure stage, bring in your device – We’ll handle the rest!
Most repairs completed in 24 hours – you’ll be up and running in no time!